We’re looking for a rising star designer to join our growing team of work-hard, play-hard folks in Waterbury, VT. Our in-house designer will have a big hand in how our brand looks and feels out in the world. They will help concept and create memorable campaigns and content to live across our e-commerce site, social media, email marketing, packaging and beyond. They will partner with our team members and external agencies to craft top-notch creative/design solutions with an eye to accelerating our growth online, in store and in new channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize campaigns and supporting creative
- Create and fine-tune deliverables with co-founders for final approval
- Design 2+ email campaigns per week (including A/B testing)
- Concept and design 1-2 homepage (and social channel) banners per month
- Design wireframes and digital assets for landing pages and key site pages
- Retouch photography and edit video content
- Assist with sourcing and curating photography
- Concept and design display ads
- Concept and design print collateral, packout materials and brand props (stickers, tees, etc)
- Concept and design gift set program and product collaborations
- Support wholesale team (monthly email newsletter, digital and print assets [trainings, promotions, in-store signage, etc])
- Develop art files for new product packaging, conforming to standards (and tweak/update existing pack. as necessary as we go to production)
- Work with team members to create powerful visual communications for new business pitches, trade shows, important meetings, fundraising, partnership development, etc.
- Manage creative asset organization and storage (print, digital, photography)
- Ensure that every bit of creative we put out into the world is right on point, while conforming to our evolving brand standards
- Super-talented, go-getter, all-rounder graphic designer
- 3+ years directly relevant (consumer) work experience; strong portfolio of relevant work
- Fluent with front-end web development, video, photography
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the team
- Take the lead on presenting design ideas and concepts
- Turnaround quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- In tune with our brand aesthetic: clean, fresh, active, premium, modern
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume. Thank you!