We're on the lookout for a full-time Wholesale Coordinator to help the U/M sales team manage and support our growing national wholesale business. The ideal candidate for this position is organized with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work and learn in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Support, development and management of 150+ partnerships through dedicated outreach and brand education
- Field incoming new business leads and research potential new partnerships for expansion in core sales channels
- Work closely with sales team to drive major strategic initiatives and to hit sales goals
- Support wholesale manager with administrative tasks
- Organize and maintain key sales tools and account support materials
- College degree
- 1-3+ years professional experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Outgoing and charismatic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Team player; loves working in an open, collaborative environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Loves building relationships and providing exceptional customer service
- Passionate about premium natural skin care
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume. Thank you!