We’re looking for a bright, hard-working Marketing Coordinator to help support our growing marketing team across all channels - digital, wholesale, Amazon. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in marketing to hone their skills and broaden their experience through an immersive, hands-on experience in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial company in the premium natural skin care market.
- Provide support across marketing campaigns, product launches, sampling initiatives and events
- Research and report on competitors, partnership opportunities, etc.
- Review and coordinate inbound marketing leads (events, partnerships, services)
- Track and report on marketing trends and KPIs
- Maintain key website pages, optimize for SEO rank and site speed, coordinate site updates with developers
- Oversee production of collateral, brand props and other marketing materials
- Help organize and manage marketing assets and calendar
- College degree
- 1-3+ years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and website management (preferred)
- Demonstrated interest in marketing
- Team player; loves working in an open, collaborative environment
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Has a balance of analytical and creative skills and thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Self-starter; driven, with a passionate attitude towards work
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume. Thank you!