Ripple is looking for a self-driven, organized Regional Field Marketing Manager for the New York metro region. You will develop, organize and cultivate Ripple field marketing efforts in your region. Specifically, you will coordinate consumer sampling opportunities for Ripple products at local public events and retail demos. You will also help grow sales by working with local distributors and retailers to increase Ripple market share. Your goal is to build brand recognition and drive trial through strategic demo initiatives in stores and at events. You will also seek out partnerships with businesses and organizations that will further encourage consumer trial of Ripple products.
A successful candidate needs to have solid interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with many different types of people: consumers, store management and Ripple colleagues. You need the ability to craft an effective field marketing plan and execute on that plan with actionable results. Finally, you need to be ready to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to get your job done.
We’re looking for the following:
- A proven self-starter; with a results-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Someone who thrives independently, but is still an excellent collaborator
- Work closely with the Field Marketing Team to identify, plan and execute a goal-oriented regional field marketing plan that adheres to set budget. Including but not limited to: large and small-scale events attended by Ripple’s target audiences, and in-store product demos, many of which take place on weekends and evenings
- Understand regional market dynamics and provide insight and direction to develop field marketing solutions to promote the Ripple brand and products
- Increase distribution by working with local distributors and retailers to grow demand for Ripple product line
- Drive consumer loyalty by creating a fun and engaging experience at all events and demos.
- Cultivate and maintain positive business relationships with event organizers to negotiate, activate and leverage sponsorships
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate a team of Brand Ambassadors. Set and maintain in-store demo and event calendar for Brand Ambassadors. Review and approve hours and expenses from all Brand Ambassadors
- Ensure that Brand Ambassadors are trained and compliant with safety guidelines
- Ensure compliance with government and retailer regulations and permits; process certificates of insurance as required by event or by retailer.
- Oversee storage facility and organization of Ripple field marketing assets; keep track of and maintain adequate inventory of event/demo materials; manage shipments of event/demo materials
- Source product for events
- Network with local contacts & influencers (i.e. businesses and universities) to generate broad-reaching sampling opportunities to grow our fan base
- Understand ROI of efforts; be able to measure success and provide regular, written reporting updates
- Track and maintain an accurate monthly budget
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in event planning, leading a field marketing team and/or managing remote employees, preferably for a CPG brand
- Metro New York area residency or the ability to commute into the city regularly. A strong geographic knowledge of the market and local happenings is a must; familiarity with greater region a plus
- Must be willing to travel regionally on a regular basis (up to 60% of the time)**
- Must be comfortable on MAC, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite Applications
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos**
- Demonstrated experience planning and project management skills
- Have a consumer-led mindset, while also able to understand other stakeholders’ perspectives (retailers, Ripple Foods management, etc.)
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends**
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs. at a time
- Ability to stand/be mobile for 5+ hours at a time
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and regular access to a large vehicle
- A positive disposition, enthusiasm, energy and willingness to get your hands dirty
Please submit your application through Ripple's Career page.