Join Our Team!
Do you like delicious food? And fun people? And silly puns? Come be a part of the Bartleby's family.
We’re seeking ambitious, outgoing, and friendly folks to work in our awesome sixteen-foot truck. This is a great opportunity for those looking to build a career in food service.
- Provide the best possible customer service while taking orders and answering questions about our menu
- Prepare and serve orders accurately and efficiently
- Ensure all orders meet Bartleby's standards of quality and presentation
- Act as a brand ambassador for Bartleby's, maintaining knowledge of our current menu, ingredients, and mission
- Must be 16+ years of age
- Must be available for regular shifts on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, plus occasional shifts on other weekdays or weekends as needed for special events and festivals
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license is not required, but is a plus
- Previous experience in food service is not required, but is a plus
- Wages begin at $11.00 per hour + tips dependent on experience level
- Raises are provided based on performance level
- Approximately 15-20 working hours per week, with potential for additional hours over time
- Wages are paid out bi-weekly via check or direct deposit
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you want to join the food truck team! Please include mention of the most delicious thing you ate last week and why you thought it was so tasty.