ENERGYbits Inc. (www.energybits.com) is a fast growing plant-based nutrition company based in Boston’s Beacon Hill area. We sell algae in tablet form that provides energy, focus, wellness and detox benefits all naturally and without chemicals, caffeine or sugar. Our customers are affluent health conscious consumers, athletes and wellness professionals nationwide. We have won multiple awards for our savvy branding and high quality organically grown algae tablets that are sold online from our website www.energybits.com and through wellness retailers nationwide. We recently appeared on Shark Tank and our CEO is interviewed on podcasts and national media every week. Our product’s acceptance in the wellness community is growing so rapidly we are hiring a full time Wellness Sales Manager to call on wellness accounts nationwide but especially on the East and West Coasts. Our primary wellness retailers include chiropractors, Holistic Health Doctors, Naturopaths, Yoga Studios, Spas, Wellness Centers, Longevity Centers
The Wellness Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales throughout North America but particularly in California and in Florida. They will have strong prospecting and strong relationship building skills, active listening skills, are able to ask great questions, qualify sales leads and close business. This self-starter will possess a passionate work-ethic, be independent, have effective communication skills (written and verbal), outstanding follow up and be both personally and professionally committed to living and leading a healthy life.
The ideal candidate will have had sales experience within the wellness or chiropractic practitioner community, is comfortable working independently, can conduct sales using email blasts, phone sales, enjoys prospecting online, can follow a sales processes, is comfortable using CRM systems like Zoho and has a successful sales track record. Any previous experience working with a startup or with a healthy food or healthy supplement company is a big bonus.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop and execute short-term and long-term sales strategies to maximize sales in the channels and territories you have been assigned
· Recommend new ways to grow our sales and increase our visibility at trade shows and wellness conferences
· Participate at trade shows, build relationships, do all follow up and close sales.
· Proactively generate new opportunities (prospecting) in North America
· Develop monthly and quarterly initiatives that will result in sales expansion.
· Develop detailed key account plans for larger opportunities
· Leverage the Company’s marketing initiatives and collateral (email campaigns, webinars, handouts, demo's, and other material) to successfully engage new prospects
· Effectively work with our team to develop new materials to support the sales channel
· Look for ways to increase sales opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer's organization.
· Use our CRM system (Zoho) to record all prospecting activity and account management on a daily basis.
· Provide accurate monthly and quarterly new bookings projections
Qualifications and Skills
· Passionate ambitious and driven
· Commitment to the wellness sector and to be a living example of wellness
· Minimum of 3 years in the wellness channel preferably with a health food or supplement (not medical equipment)
· Excellent prospecting and questioning skills
· Exceptional problem-solving abilities
· Outstanding communication, follow up, and presentation skills
· Strong writing skills and professional proposal development skills
· Team player but works well independently
· Recent Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in a related field such as business, fitness or nutrition (MBA bonus)
· Should be based in Boston MA but will also consider applicants based in California or Florida
Position is a Contract Position
Base of $40,000 annually plus commission and Performance Bonus that could bring Annual Salalary to $75,000/year
Free Product Monthly
Qualify for Stock Options after a Year as Full Time Employee
To apply, please submit your resume.