Earlier in the month we attended one of Jennifer Hanway's Superfood Society cooking classes at the kitchen at Boston Public Market & took home three fantastic recipes! Jenny, a Holistic Nutritionist led us step-by-step through healthy recipes for the holidays. We wanted to share one of our favorite recipes from the day as we head into the holiday weekend. If you happen to have food allergies or dietary restrictions, having options prepared ahead of time can be a lifesaver! We'll be bringing these gingerbread bites along with us as a healthy dessert option. Enjoy!
* 1 cup GF rolled oats⠀
* 3/4 cup almond butter⠀
* 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut⠀
* 1/4 cup hemp seeds⠀
* 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal⠀
* 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey⠀
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon⠀
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger⠀
* 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger⠀
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves⠀
* 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt⠀
Jenny's next Superfood Society class is coming up at the Boston Public Market on December 30th, and you can find more information about her events here.